Closing year number two as a Recognized PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Dive Resort, Rumblefish Adventure along with its Founder & Course Director, Thien X. Do continued to achieve success in training more of the best PADI Dive professionals in the Asia Pacific region.
Similar to August 2011, we are proud to have the opportunity to meet and work with so many dedicated and passionate candidates in the past 12 months. In 2012, Thien and Rumblefish also supported one of India's best known diving brand to cross-over to PADI. Lacadives joined us to become Thien's fifth PADI 5 Star IDC programs he is supporting and promoting. Here, we want to recognize their successes and encourage many of our friends and future potential candidates to seek them out for advices, training, or just plain ol' fun diving!
David Dobson (November 2011, Scuba Zone, Koh Chang, Thailand)
Ted Nesmith (December 2011, Freelance, Arizona, USA)
Nelly Burnier (January 2012, Sipadan.com, Borneo E. Malaysia)
Becky Wilcock (January 2012, Iberostar Maya Riviera Resort, Mexico)
Dr. Azhar bin Hussin (January 2012, Freelance part-time Instructor, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
Calvin Lee Kwan (March 2012, Hong Kong University Science & Technology Diving Club, Hong Kong)
Matt O'Connor (April 2012, Freelance Instructor, Phuket Thailand)
India class of May 2012:
Leon De Nazareth
Lacadives, India (Mumbai - Bangalorre - Andamans & Nicobar)
Barefoot Scuba, India (Havelock Island, Andamans & Nicobar Territories)
Archana Sardana (Archana Sardana Diving Academy, Delhi, India)
Jason Fernandes (Mumbai, India)
Wynelan Luis (Mumbai, India)
Martyn Roskell (May 2012, Freelance, Indonesia)
Rob Harrison (May 2012, Scuba Junkie, Borneo, Malaysia)
Carl Nichol (May 2012, Scuba Junkie, Borneo, Malaysia)
Susanna Laurencik (May 2012, Scuba Junkie, Borneo, Malasia)
Andrei Zavarin (August 2012, Freelance Instructor, Phuket, Thailand)
Richard Robinson (August 2012, Around the world Traveler, Earth)
Hardik Datanwala (August 2012, Scuba Symphony, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia)
Standing out in the crowded Dive Industry
Why divers chose Rumblefish Adventure and Thien for their PADI Pro training?
It's probably because of our fair and honest business philosophy. They can count on us to do the right things for the clients and the environment. And we live by these codes of practice:
- We practice and support 'fair pricing practices.' We highly encourage all of our guests to shop our competitors.
- We expect individual effort and creativeness during training under challenging real world conditions.
- We are lovers of the sea, an 'ECO company' and encouraged our divers and candidates to be as 'green a diver' as they can be.
- Our Course Director and IDC Staff Instructors are divers, not classroom lecturers! So our candidates actually learn to teach and supervise in the ocean, under real life dive conditions, not from power point presentation!
- We don't work for free, so therefore our candidates are expected to be the same. There's no FREE education. So, don't expect to work for free in exchange for experience from us. If you teach for us, you get compensated!
- Our divers safety and fun are our main priorities!
- We have a "Price Match Guarantee," do let us know if you receive the same written offer at a lower price, we'll match it.
- And finally, we educate our candidates 'the business of diving' in 'a real business', ours! Because we started where they were, as active dive instructors.
Until next summer, Big Congratulations to our 2011- 12 IDC graduates. Thank you for the opportunities to meet and learn from you as much as you might have learned from us. We look forward to support all of you in anyway we can in achieving your passion, and goals. Remember to keep diving green!